Thursday 10 July 2014

Change of itinerary

Need to do my latest destination update but I'm currently in Thailand on an island - Ko Lanta. It's out of season & there's hardly anyone here (I'm alone in my hostel!) & I didn't realise!! So been having a think about where to go later in the year & try to be a bit more organised! It's hard sometimes to plan ahead when you're busy having fun at your current destination! And the last few weeks have been a lot of fun! :)

So my new itinerary is going to be:

Stay in Thailand until 21st of July.
Laos 2-3weeks
Vietnam all of August 
Cambodia 1-15 September 
Borneo 16 Sep 2-3 weeks
Phillipines Oct 2-3 weeks
Myanmar end Oct 1-2 weeks (maybe as might have someone interested in coming with me)
Back to Thailand until 19 November.

This of course is subject to change! But I'm booking cheap flights today to get me from Cambodia to Borneo. There seems to be loads to do there & I can do some more diving. I've decided to give India a miss this time as I've heard too many horror stories & I don't feel comfortable going alone. I will go in the future! 

By the way if you weren't already aware, I'm only travelling until November now. Yes I have a boyfriend which wasn't in the plan when I booked this, but I couldn't be happier! South America will just have to wait. On and in other news, all being well, I will be moving to Edinburgh in the new year. It's all go and it's all bloody BRILLIANT! :)

Jackie x

No comments:

Post a Comment