Tuesday 22 April 2014

Less than 4 weeks to go!

Howdy! So just less than 4 weeks to go.... will I say it out loud in days?  Ok 26 days. OMG!  Is that right? (quickly tots up the days not using my app).  Ok it's 28 days. 26 if I don't include today or the day I go so er yeah not long then!.

Firstly I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who wrote on my Facebook page or spoke to me in person about the whole India/Philippines decision. I've thought about it a lot over the weekend, had a look on the tinternet and I am sill none the wiser.  So I've decided to send off for my visa anyway then at least when I am over that direction I can make the decision whether to go or not.  They do not make it easy to get an application for a visa for India I'm telling you! Ok I may have been a bit tired last night from drinking and packing over the weekend but it's not straightforward, or cheap. Over £100. Asking me where my mother was born.  I don't know!  Made it up.  Let's hope they don't read my blog!  TBH I don't know how they would find out.  I Googled it and I'm still not sure!  And now I'm totally paranoid that I've not signed a certain part of the form, my passport which already has my Vietnam visa in it is now in the hands of the Royal Mail & the India Embassy and I've got 26 days to sort it out if things go tits up. Keep your fingers crossed people!!

So as I type I am sat in my room in the house I've lived in for the last four years, surrounded by boxes.  This is starting to feel a bit real now.  This week is pretty busy as my things are going into storage this weekend, so having to get mega organised now.

And on that note, I better get on with my list.

And no I'm not excited yet. I know I should be a little but my mind is too preoccupied with sorting out boring stuff like bills, storage, insurance, post re-direction etc, etc. But you know what?  It will all be worth it (unless I have a nervous breakdown before then!). Next week I might be able to breathe a bit more and if you ask me then, I might give you a different answer!

Jackie x



No comments:

Post a Comment