Tuesday 15 April 2014

India or The Philippines

Well its now less than 5 weeks to go & I'm blogging from my tablet as this is what I'll be using when I'm away. Not as easy as my laptop but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

So I can't quite believe than in less than 5 weeks I'll be almost at the other side of the world, enjoying tropical climates. Just feel like I'm going through the motions at the mo. Got a little stressed this week so now have one 'to do'  list, rather than three! I'm moving in about 2 weeks & going to stay with a friend for the last few weeks. Lots still to do but I'll get there.

I've been having a dilemma about part of my trip - going to India. My step mum recently returned from there & now her & my dad are worried about me going there alone. To be honest, I have been deliberating this since I booked the trip as I have read some horror stories but I'm always of the opinion that something could happen to me in the UK. So I've spoken to a few friends and I'm swaying towards going to The Philippines instead. I've got about a week to decide as I need to send off for my Indian visa if I do want to go. Any advice would be greatly accepted.

Oh and I apologise if I appear unorganised at the mo. To use the technical phrase, my head is up my arse!

Jackie

Ps this tablet is going to take some getting used to....15mins for this paltry effort.. oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment